What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
We are currently seeking talented, service oriented individuals to join our team. As an Interactive Client Services Specialist you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s clients and prospective clients to address their needs or problems either by assisting in the moment or connecting the member with the most appropriate group or individual. The Associate will also help develop and maintain efficient process and operational protocols for inbound requests/issues from members.
This team is primarily focused on
1) providing a central, immediate point of contact for legacy CEB members and prospective members to submit requests/issues via phone, e-mail or web;
2) actively supporting our Sales and Marketing teams in their efforts to sell, serve, and market to both existing and prospective members; and
3) managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology.
What you’ll do:
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers, etc.
- Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc.…)
- Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate Gartner value, etc.…)
- Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist with Service and Marketing campaigns through inbound support and lead management activities; including basic lead qualification and prospect outreach via e-mail or phone
- Assist Interactive Client Services Management in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
What you’ll need:
- Graduate in any discipline, 1-2 years of customer service experience would be preferred, but certainly not mandatory
- Superior customer/member service ethic
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
Who you are:
- Comfortable handling customer service related queries over the phone and emails
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:35550
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.