About this Role:
The HR Associate supports business unit clients by providing first line support for HR issues, concerns and programs. This individual is responsible for communicating and responding to basic policy and procedure inquiries, benefits questions, and training matters. Assists the HR partner team with data analysis, change management and talent management activities, organizational design and compensation initiatives, and management of projects.
What you’ll do:
Provide strong Operations support to the HR partner teams and overall HR department and respond to inquiries from associates.
- General HR Operations tasks include: maintaining employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations. Updating personnel transactions in the HRIS system
- Maintain and process terminations, transfers, and job title changes on HRIS and ownership from process standpoint
- Involved and undertake processes related to employee life cycle – On boarding to Off boarding and responsible for management of their personnel records
- Process and analyze HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
- Takes initiative to respond to questions from associates regarding payroll, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
- Managing exit formalities on employee resignation such as ensuring timely completion of Full and Final, documentation of exits
- Drafting of employment contracts, transfer agreements and are updated at regular intervals
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years of administrative/operations experience in Human Resources
- Outstanding customer service skills and sense of urgency in a services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive documentation.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to apply business rules.
- Strong report-writing/data analysis skills and a solid understanding of HR and employee data.
- Effective research and project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS systems preferred.
Who you are:
Individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and take initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and reporting capability.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:44130
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.