Major Responsibilities/ AccountabilitiesSupport proposal creation and deliverable services efforts through completion of individual assignments from SCOPE team members. Assignments include but are not limited to formatting, data pulls, graphics clean up and creation, document conversion, full quality assurance reviews, and proposal document setup support. Create branded graphics and infographics based on text descriptions, hand-drawn sketches, and other inputs from consultants. Also, work closely with Production Coordinator to make suggestions to enhance layout and clear messaging of documents through visual interest and imagery.Based on request work, make note of feedback to senior SCOPE experts to help shape the development of policies, standards and procedures to encourage global best practicesWork as an integrated member of a team that provides proposal and document support to Gartner associates worldwide.Work within defined team and Gartner Branding guidelines to ensure quality and consistency of documents.Ensure satisfaction for each requestor.Provide support for ongoing proposal initiatives such as content libraries, knowledge management repositories, graphics libraries, and templates. This support may include formatting, quality assurance, graphics, and refreshing content by updating statistics, etc.Advanced skills in graphic design, image manipulation, and communication via visuals. Ability to work with content and instructions in both U.S. and U.K. English.Relationships: Internal/ExternalIn addition to interactions with the immediate team, this role will be part of the Sales presence in India and will be expected to act as part of that team as well. This individual may also interact with other global Sales Operations functions.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with focus on graphics, formatting, and writing in English, as well as template use in MS Office.
- Minimum of 2 years in graphics, formatting and writing experience for corporate documents in English.
- Experience with proposals and request for proposal (RFP) responses preferable.
- Experience working with global companies and corporate environments preferred.
- Ability to independently complete simple assignments and move quickly from one assignment to the next.
- Advanced English skills to understand and execute on complex instructions, and ensure quality of client-ready content. Both U.S. and U.K. English.
- Advanced formatting skills in MS Office and specifically formatting and working with graphics in PPT. Experience working with custom templates.
- Strong graphics creation and clean up skills.
- Strong communication skills to ensure satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support.
- Skilled in MS Office, Illustrator, and InDesign software.
Job Requisition ID:G21055
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.