Digital Operations - Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Corporate Marketing
Gartner equips business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities steering them toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. Our Corporate Marketing team plays an integral role in fueling Gartner’s growth by building the Gartner brand and digital experience, partnering with sales to drive leads, and converting prospects into Gartner clients.
About this role:
The Digital Marketing Digital Operations Specialist will build, maintain, and enhance Gartner’s corporate marketing and conference sites. You’ll partner with marketers, designers, product managers, and developers in order to amplify Gartner’s brand, drive digital experience, drive high-quality leads, convert prospects into clients, and accelerate online conference registrations. The team plans and owns production work related to site integrations into a cohesive Gartner.com.
What you’ll do:
- Launch new pages and microsites by translating content into the corresponding templates
- Propose both visual and technical enhancements to the CMS then review and revise page builds as new components are created
- Manage a global asset library by formatting standard sitewide graphics and by uploading redesigned assets to the correct locations
What you’ll need:
- BS or BA in Web/Interactive Development, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- 1-2 years’ experience working on a web or marketing team
- Previous CMS experience, especially with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- HTML and light CSS background
- Strong computer/technical skill and ability to quickly master new software
- Demonstrated understanding of web best practices and site optimization
- Experience working with Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong eye for detail as this position is the last stop before pages go live
Who you are:
- Excellent attention to detail, project management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with teammates and stakeholder cross-functionally, cross-regionally, and globally
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational and relationship building skills
- Customer-centric mindset with proven ability to help increase engagement and conversions
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn business processes and be flexible to change/new ideas
- Know how to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and understand/adhere to SLAs while working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who knows how to problem solve and is comfortable overcoming obstacles independently and dependently
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude, and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:46901
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.