Digital Marketing Specialist
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
This position will support the Gartner’s Global Email Operations team. Individual in this role will work on organizing and managing email communications to clients and/or prospects. Specific duties include but are not limited to: list management, email development and deployment using Eloqua 10, metric pulls and analysis, and testing of new approaches to email communication. This position will have the opportunity to develop business skills and acquire a broad understanding of Gartner with growth opportunities in digital marketing.
What you will do:
- Manage deployment of inbound and outbound communications
- Create HTML files for email deployment
- Set up, test, and deploy emails tied to specific lists
- Assist with list creation and alignment
- Help maintain the communications calendar to ensure right balance of outreach and timely completion of material.
- Contribute to various production tracking reports
- Collaborates with the various stakeholders to ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively at the optimal times with the ideal message
- Conduct QA/QC as needed.
- Help identify opportunities for business process improvement, new technologies.
- Assist with analysis to determine email effectiveness
- Create reports and dashboards on email and web product performance. Identify opportunities for improvement based on this performance
- Recommending changes to optimize programs based on analytical findings, business/industry best practices and current business needs.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in arts or sciences
- Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in Excel
- Experience in working with global stakeholders
- Experience using Eloqua or similar Marketing Automation tool
- Experience with HTML is “good to have”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Superior problem-solving ability and ability to think “outside the box.”
- Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data and industry/corporate best practices
- Tolerance for ambiguity and self-drive to operate in an entrepreneurial setting
- Proven ability of managing tasks from beginning to end with strict adherence to deadlines
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Job Requisition ID:35874
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.