Customer Insights Manager
Manager, Market Research & Customer Insights
As the fastest-growing business unit in Gartner, our Conferences team serves more than 80,000 business and technology leaders from around the globe through 75+ conferences each year. With annual revenue in excess of $400 million, we consistently achieve double-digit growth rates — and we’re actively investing in our Conferences organization to achieve even higher growth in 2020 and beyond. And with the recent acquisition of CEB and Evanta, we now have a platform to accelerate growth into new business functions including HR, Marketing, Sales, and more.
About the role:
The Manager, Market Research & Customer Insights, will support the process of deploying online surveys and creating reports for internal stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
• Pulling solicitation lists from OBIEE or similar databases.
• Cleaning solicitation lists using pre-established criteria developed in SQL and R
• Loading resulting data into appropriate survey tool (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Google Forms, WebSurveyCreator, Qualtrics).
• Monitoring survey responses and highlighting ad hoc respondent feedback.
• Pulling results using Excel or similar analytic software tools.
• Transferring results to PowerPoint / PowerBI.
• Performing quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy and avoid / correct errors.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience: You have 1-3 years of business experience working with database reporting tools associated with Eloqua, OBIEE, or similar tools. Experience with programs like Excel and PowerPoint, PowerBI is also very helpful. Experience with SQL, R or Python would also be helpful.
• Customer focus: You have a proven track record of understanding the world from a customer’s perspective, translating the customer view into business requirements considering current and potential future capabilities, and leading complex cross-functional initiatives to deliver.
• Passion: You are intellectually curious and have the hunger to proactively and independently identify the opportunities where you can drive the most impact for the business
• Drive / self-sufficiency: You have a demonstrated ability to own a problem and aggressively drive from problem statement to solution in a self-sufficient capacity; you operate with a sense of urgency and can excel in an execution-focused matrixed environment
• Strong core values: You demonstrate integrity, collaboration, a no-limits mindset, objectivity, and consistent results using global best practices
• Growth mindset: You have a collaborative orientation with a growth mindset and willingness / ability to learn new skills.
• Education: Bachelor's degree, MBA (or advanced degree in social science research) required.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Job Requisition ID:41853
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.