Service Operations Associate, Service Operations
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
The Product and Services team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service oriented individuals to join its team of coordinators in India. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s service delivery group with the central goal of driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you will do
- Take lead in designing and submitting templatized decks with desired quality
- Assign activities/tasks to associates across services teams through various internal platforms with desired productivity
- Updating client interactions in work flow for various services teams for performance measurement within specified TATs; ensuring the data is up-to-date at all times
- Participate in transition of new non-client facing processes from various service groups
- Collaboration with several service groups and associates: Participate in training new members of the team across all the processes; work closely with several groups of service associates at once
- Be a process champion: Own 1-2 key processes to become a process champion; maintain/ update process maps for all the activities performed by team
- Stakeholder management and reporting: Prepare weekly/monthly reports on team performance for internal and external stakeholder consumption
- Innovation and process optimization: Ideate on process optimization for current processes; identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with business analysts to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
What you’ll need:
- Science or Business graduate with 2-3 years of experience in process management, and service delivery teams workflow management, multi-team coordination management
- Excellent presentation and excel skills
Who you are:
- Ability to work across competing tasks and priorities with ease
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Great team players that can collaborate across teams to innovate and execute initiatives
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:36081
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.