Contracts Support Assistant
Contracts Support Assistant
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Provide administrative and professional support to internal clients through the timely processing of Contracts Management, Pricing and Deal Hub administrative functions.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with internal associates in relation to client custom product, pricing, and contract terms.
- Responsible for entering product and pricing data into Gartner systems from client contract documents while recognizing non-standard terms that require modifications.
- Manage access to custom price lists within Gartner systems based on account eligibility.
- Perform quality assurance testing of completed work.
- Assist teams with changes to standard price lists and annual price action tasks, as required.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing global email in-boxes that provides direct support of Global sales teams.
- Responsible for collation of data from Gartner systems and resources into individual client specific forms and questionnaires while recognizing non-standard terms that require negotiation or modifications.
- Liaise with internal associates in relation to client legal forms and requests.
- Manage Pricing/Deal Hub/Sales/Contracts team requests and work with others as required to meet individual and group objectives and deadlines. Support periodic reporting and analysis on key metrics.
- Respond to all emails, live calls and voice mails within each business day.
- Suggest process and technology improvements to provide greater support and coverage for internal clients, while completing other tasks as required.
What you’ll need:
- Degree with major field of study in law/business administration.
- Minimum two years’ experience of working in (preferably contracts/pricing) administration department of an international firm or intellectual property based business gained after college
- As the first point of contact for many internal associates, it is imperative that this person be extremely professional and customer service oriented, in order to ensure a positive client experience.
- Experience and adaptability in a fast paced work environment preferably in client service with the ability to prioritize work load based on value of business to Gartner.
- Experience & proficiency with Microsoft Office and database systems – expert capability in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience handling multiple priority activities/projects at once within allotted SLA.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, incorporating requirements, action plan and timeline when communicating with internal subject matter experts.
- Process-driven, methodical, organized and pays strong attention to detail.
- Internal: Pricing, Sales, Consultants, CFS, Finance, Global Legal Team
- External: Clients, Law Firms
Who you are:
- Be able to work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter)
- Team player with good time management skills
- Free up internal senior team members by handling the repetitive, non-subjective requests
- Pricing/Contract Specialists will have the ability to focus on the higher value tasks
- Help to ensure that all SLA’s are met and sales are fully supported across all varied requests
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:43048
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.