What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you:
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, GetApp, and Capterra - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About this role:
This role is a combination of researching, writing and data collection. You will be responsible for assembling and writing short descriptions for various software products across many verticals and categories for Gartner Digital Markets.
What you’ll do:
- Research, define, and collect features for software products across many different industries.
- Research unique information about software products like target market and pricing information, and re-write the description in non-plagiarized format.
- Ensure timely completion of projects assigned to you.
- Maintain high standards of data quality and product content.
- Clean data collection and maintenance for productivity reports.
- Exhibit strong service ethic with robust response rate for all inbound communications
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree level or equivalent.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing/Content Writing would be a plus.
- 6 months to 1 year experience as a professional content writer or in a comparable field.
- Excellent written English that can be adapted to a specific audience, subject and delivery medium.
- Able to follow the instructions and specification mentioned in the style guide diligently.
- Basic understanding of software domain, including markets, trends and business drivers – across IT and business domains.
- Able to manage several assignments at once and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications (primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and in Google Suite.
Who you are:
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Curious and creative thinkers, with a deep hunger to learn about the various products/software’s in the market and a willingness to ask questions and develop individually and as a team.
- Capable of quickly identifying grammatical and stylistic inconsistencies in English writing.
- Comfortable conducting thorough research quickly on multiple software categories and gathering data from vendor websites.
- Able to pick out the key points from source websites and organize them into a focused, logical description.
- A good communicator – whether you’re providing suggestions/ideas within team or to your US peers.
- Have strong work ethics, hardworking, set high goals for oneself, responds well to stretch roles and does not shy away from taking extra responsibilities.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, offers exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior information technology (IT) leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors, Gartner is the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises.
Gartner works with clients to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual roles. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
Job Requisition ID:G14734
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.