Content Writer - Whitepapers
Content Writer - Whitepapers
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Create high-quality original web content for assigned software markets and in doing so drive traffic to the website, build/engage an audience, and build brand authority.
What you will do:
- Identify target audience personas for assigned software market(s).
- Conduct research on the development trends of assigned technology markets.
- Plan and write web content for assigned software market(s) including research reports, blog articles & more.
- Develop strategy in line with business objectives for assigned software market(s) based on priority pages.
- Help develop and execute content planning in line with business objectives and priorities
- Support the Marketing/Promotion team in delivering links for revenue-generating pages.
- Evaluate success of produced content & adjust strategy accordingly, to drive maximum high-quality traffic to the website.
What you’ll need:
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior experience with web or content marketing is a plus
- Strong experience in writing and/or editing skills
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Tech- and web-savvy
- Collaborative and team worker
- Maintains high standards throughout deliverables
- Execution-oriented in line with timelines
Who you are:
- Build a profile of high-quality, buyer-focused content for the Software Advice website.
- Drive web traffic (and thereby ultimately revenue) through created content.
- Engage web visitors by improving the user experience, increasing through traffic to product/core site pages and improving Software Advice search engine standings.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
Competitive base salary
Flexible work environment
A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33325
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.