What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role
The successful candidate will support the Digital Markets Content teams by editing and copyediting written content created by the team’s content analysts to ensure they adhere to Gartner Digital Markets publishing standards.
What you will do:
- Edit and copyedit content written by the team’s writers/analysts.
- Push the team to write high-quality content that addresses the needs of the Gartner Digital Markets audience, drives traffic to the Gartner Digital Markets core site pages and is differentiated from the content of the other Digital Markets properties.
- Ensure internal and external research sources are cited correctly and accurately.
- Participate in review sessions with writers to deliver constructive feedback.
- Demonstrate continual efforts to improve quality and consistency by participating in and helping to facilitate development workshops with writers and other editors.
- Demonstrate complete ownership of assignments with exceptional time and task management.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all work.
What you’ll need:
- BA in English or equivalent field of study.
- MA in English or equivalent field of study would be given preference.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in editing long-form content.
- Exceptional editing skills across different content topics and formats. Proficiency in AP Style.
- Experience with WordPress and other content management systems (CMSs).
- Prior experience in corporate/software environment and/or for a content marketing organization highly desired. Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and presentations).
Who you are:
- Has a passion for technology and how it impacts business success.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and experience of working with stakeholders across other geographies.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:37106
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.