Client Partner Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development – as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Client Partner Manager is responsible for leading a team of Client Partners. The position requires the ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain associates who can execute against the business objectives and contribute to a positive working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Client Partners to deliver on the mission of the Client Service Group and associated performance objectives.
- Implement programs at team level geared towards improving service efficiency to drive client retention and growth.
- Maintain and evolve a client retention strategy that supports the requirements of Gartner's operating model, specifically one that is based on proactivity with the right client at the right time and with our mission mind-set.
- Ensure the value clients receive is 10 times their investment
- Implement strategies for achievement of key performance areas.
- Cultivate a team culture where learning and application of the best practices from top performing Service associates is standard operating procedure:
- High degree of individual accountability to deliver against defined activity goals
- Defined daily process – establishing calendar with essential tasks outlined
- Communication and collaboration with field sales managers
- Provide effective coaching (i.e. providing actionable client call feedback) and guidance regarding associate performance with each Service Associate
- Support Career Planning and Development - manage Service Associates in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee satisfaction.
- Encourage and champion training, content knowledge of relevant research and products
- Continuously recruit and assess potential talent pool.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Track record of proven top 20% performance in a Gartner Client services role
- Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of IT industry and trends preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within a performance based service environment
Who you are
You’re great at:
- Collaborating with, motivating and developing others to achieve targets
- Building and managing trusted relationships with peers and other business stakeholders
- Problem-solve and collaborate to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively, dealing with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients while achieving Gartner’s retention objectives
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
Job Requisition ID:25291
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.