About this role:
Gartner has exciting career opportunities for a Business Analyst within our large Technology practice. The successful candidate will join Gartner as a key member of the Data Analytics team and will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
What you’ll do:
- Liaison between IT developers and key business users of Warehouse and operation resources
- Document and drive end to end requirements by working with functional unit leaders
- Perform requirements analysis
- Work with business and technical teams, both on site and offshore, to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests
- Work with business and technical teams to support the development of Technical Requirements
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements
- Work closely with business, development, project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Manage and lead software releases leveraging Agile SDLC processes, tools and templates
- Support change requirements through accurate impact analysis and change specifications
- Ensure quality through adherence to and supporting processes and procedures, including the maintenance of documentation on shared file systems
- Provide support to other business analysts, business process owners and project managers to help drive business initiatives
- Contribute to improvements to our client's Business Analysis documentation and methodologies.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Expert level communication with both technical and non-technical personnel, both oral and written
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyses and document Business Process, User and Data Functional requirements in a structured way
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Standard methods for Project control
- Knowledge and experience in SCRUM methodology
- Team leadership experience, especially Agile Product Owner or Requirements Manager
- Knowledge in organizing an agile backlog using one or more Application Lifecyle Management (ALM) tools, preferably Jira
- Knowledge on SQL or similar data scripting language.
- Knowledge on using team collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, SharePoint etc.)
- Basic understanding of data analysis tools and techniques is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization systems a plus (Tableau, Power BI)
- Familiarity with code repositories, particularly Git/GitHub is a plus
- Degree in business, engineering or another quantitative field preferred
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audience’s
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Data driven and analytical by nature with demonstratable passion for data and analytics
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on-time within budget with high quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:41883
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.