Audio Visual Support Specialist
Gurgaon Center of Excellence will host conference rooms, huddle rooms, meeting areas and the Café area for meetings. We will have built-in AV and conferencing technologies that will require daily and periodic maintenance to ensure we can deliver and provide an expected high quality demand from our associates. Our associates expect high quality AV assistance for their always high demand of both internal and external facing clients.
This position is crucial to able to successfully deliver a high standard Audio Visual service.
Responsible for the integration, installation and support of all the Audio and Video technologies throughout the entire Gurgaon campus and other offices in India. Collaborating with our management, World Wide Technical Support teams, company associates to deliver an array of customer service focusing on these technologies and internal events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and test daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms.
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, touch panels & LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
- Troubleshoot AV problems as required
- Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control systems operations
- Assist and hands on with existing AV platforms like Barco Management Systems, Fusion, TMS, deployment and support.
- Assist with the Visix platform (Digital Signage), able to deploy players and maintain operability.
- Interact with our Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
- Coordinates with Gartner Associates and staff to determine AV basic infrastructure requirements for any new conference room or media design.
- AV vendor management.
- WebEx & Microsoft Teams Video conferencing Support
- Data gathering, reports and analytics from the AV and Conferencing Consoles.
- Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to test equipment and perform basic troubleshooting
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- BS degree in Technology field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
- Able to read and understand AV flow diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
Job Requisition ID:34951
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.