Asst Mgr, Order Management
About this role:
Manage a team of Sales Support Specialists responsible for Order Management across multiple Sales Regions and multiple time zones.
About this role:
- Manage a team of Order Support Specialists responsible for Global Invoicing
- Due to the time zones supported, this position will require a flexible schedule that will include occasional early morning or afterhours meetings with the US team
What you’ll do:
- Day to day management of 5 - 8 associates promoting teamwork, customer service and individual development
- Hiring, coaching and developing associates to deliver outstanding performances
- Building and maintaining an effective team environment.
- Review associates work for accuracy
- Acts as role model to the team – leads by example
- Work closely with Sales, Order Management, Cash Applications and Accounts Receivable to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Strictly adhere to Invoicing and SOX guidelines
- Provide reporting and detailed metrics for monthly review
- Proactive and inquisitive problem solving
- Coordinate with the team to identify process improvement opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent business experience
- 5 years business experience in a Corporate Finance department
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Finance Business applications
- Knowledge of third party billing portals such as Ariba, Coupa,Taulia and others
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner.
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to lead and implement complex projects effectively, without intensive oversight
- Strong presentation and training skills; able to conduct training at various levels (Team, Department).
- Ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines, able to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to embrace change and adapt quickly
- Experience of working in an extended (offshore-onshore) global team model would be preferred
- People management
- Time management skills
- Microsoft Office skills essential
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:30579
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.