Associate ResearchAnalyst - Data and Analytics Research , Gartner Research & Advisory
About this role:
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in ‘Talent Lab (Analyst Lab)’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.
Analyst aligned with the ‘Data and Analytics’ team will conduct research and analysis covering aspects of Data integration, Data management and AI technologies/vendors. Delivering advice, and guidance to our research and advisory clients through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
It is important that you have a vision for how ‘Data and Analytics’ program work and evolve in organizations. Further coverage of one or more Data and Analytics technologies such as Data/information management, Data integration, business intelligence and Artificial intelligence/machine learning is beneficial.
As a Gartner analyst you must be a motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to read and apply. The analyst will be collaborating with their peers of all levels of seniority and geographies with poise.
What you’ll do:
- Define and conduct research in specific areas and create specified volumes of written documentation of research, to set timelines.
- Networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations.
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at senior executive level.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis of self#LI-SS1
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- Around 3-5 years of IT experience and 2 years of work experience in relevant corporate or professional service organization, solving user problems in Data and Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge in the Data & Analytics space and some of related technologies such as Data/information management, Data integration, business intelligence and Artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Critical success factor will be the ability to view, analyze and link the broad D&A market and then put it into context of client needs.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
Who you are:
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams.
What we offer:
High-performing analysts in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
Job Requisition ID:33443
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.