Associate Research Analyst, Technology Innovation, Gartner Research & Advisory
About this role:
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in ‘Research Analyst Lab’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.
What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
An Associate Research Analyst aligned with Tech Innovation/CTO Research and Advisory will conduct research and analysis covering Digital Operations, Process Mining/Analysis, Digital Twins, AI/RPA and related technologies/vendors with focus on emerging process innovations and trends. Delivering advice, and guidance to our research and advisory clients through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
As a Gartner analyst you must be a motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to read and apply. You will collaborate with peers and become a published author on Gartner.com showcasing your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Analyst.
What you’ll do:
- Define and conduct research in specific areas and create specified volumes of written documentation of research, to set timelines.
- Networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations.
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at senior executive level.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis of self#LI-SS1
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA from leading B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years’ experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline.
- Subject matter familiarity in (Digital Operations, Process Mining/Analysis, Digital Twins, AI/RPA), with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business innovations and opportunities in that market.
- Understand the emerging technologies and trends in process modelling, management and analytics to provide a basis to learn and provide advanced process innovation advice regarding strategy, best practices, market trends, technologies and vendors and service providers.
- Enough experience in digital operations and business process management as empowered by AI, Machine Leading and Data Analytics approaches (e.g. Digital Twin of an Organization) to foster an understanding of tool capabilities and end user challenges.
- Knowledge of the functionality provided by business process analysis, process mining, AI / robotic process automation as well as high level knowledge of Business Process Management functionality.
- Awareness of emerging technologies and trends in process optimization / automation that can support scaling of digital business transformation initiatives.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
Who you are:
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embrace feedback.
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of a company's performance.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
What we offer:
- High-performing analysts in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Professional development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:29795
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.