Associate Principal Analyst- UCC Digital Workplace
What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
The Team and Leader Statement
An Associate Research Analyst aligned with the Digital Workplace team will conduct research and analysis covering end user digital workplace programs, related technologies and vendors. Specifically, to research meeting solutions, UCC market trends, the video conference room vendor landscape, and video endpoint contract reviews, particularly for WebEx and Zoom.The research and advice is focused on helping End User Application Leaders responsible for the digital workplace to succeed with their most critical initiatives and help the business meets its objectives.
The role is not targeted on providing advice for managing, operating or developing such applications nor to address issues of security, data storage, or other operational IT aspects. Other teams in Gartner addresses these aspects. It is important that you also have a vision for how Digital Workplace technologies will change to meet evolving business needs in organizations. Further coverage of one or more digital workplace technologies such as smart workplaces, collaboration technologies, workplace management and cloud office systems is beneficial.
As a Gartner analyst you must be a motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to read and apply. The analyst will be collaborating with their peers of all levels of seniority and geographies with poise.
- Define and conduct research in specific areas and create specified volumes of written documentation of research, to set timelines.
- Network with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, participate in Research Meetings and use primary or secondary research to analyze the markets you are researching and which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary
- Represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at senior executive level.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis of self
Essential must-have skills
- Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years’ experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the market for Cisco WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, other meeting solutions on the market including enterprise video conferencing are all desirable.
- Excellent knowledge in the digital workplace area and related technologies including collaboration technologies and cloud office solutions.
- Knowledge of workforce employee centric trends and how collaboration plays a role in employee engagement and business benefits.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements and Employee Assistance Program . Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:46737
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.