The Executive Partner roles are to be a mentor, content-provider and business advisor for the member CIOs. The EP must be a proficient coach for CIOs and senior IT executives.
- To best address member/organizational issues, leverage their subject matter expertise to create customized service solutions for EXP members and multi-member accounts utilizing all EXP products in accordance with overall EXP strategy
- Defines and conducts on-site briefings for clients at client location on a quarterly basis
- By utilizing their subject matter expertise, develops synthesized answers to members in response to inquiries.
- Contributes to EXP Content, program development and Research though their experiences, thoughts and findings through interaction with client members
- Accountable (with Executive Client Managers, Account Executives and CRO) for member satisfaction and high level service delivery.
- Maintains, renews and grows a significant portfolio of EXP business and is accountable for that set of members
- Creation and delivery of subject content in their area of expertise to members.
- Present EXP research at local roundtables and other EXP/Gartner events and coach clients and/or facilitate client meetings and team interactions.
- Mentor or coach junior level EXP staff and build an effective team with EXP client services resources.
- Demonstrated capacity to close business with existing and prospective clients across the continent and to ensure proper application of overall EXP strategy - including providing regular communication / support / education and participation with Sales Account Executives and Account Managers to drive sales efforts in the continent.
- Participate in presentations and/or CIO interviews and/or workshops at Symposium.
- Fosters collaborative relationship with research and other key Gartner contacts.
- Manages at least 3040 multi-faceted relationships with Gartner's largest, most sophisticated clients.
- Key metrics: Client/EP; EXPrev/EP; EXP Renew; Account NCVI; Account bookings
- 10+ years experience working as a CIO or a senior management role in an IT capacity or 5+ years in this capacity with 5+ years in other IT area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- Demonstrable evidence of successful mentoring and coaching of peers and / or direct reports.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills including experience working with and influencing CXO level executives.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable pre-sales, sales or business development experience with CXO level executives.
- Strong time and project management skills.
Job Requisition ID:G5686
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.