Client Executive for Large Insurance Client
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
This position can be based in our Munich office.
This Client Executive role is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory of this role is a large, multinational Insurance client. This position is responsible for driving new business within this account, carrying a sales quota aligned to this specific account.
This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for directing strategy for this large, global account including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
- Responsible for detailed understanding of this large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned to this specific multinational account
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
This role requires:
- Preferably 10+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national companies
- Highest degree of integrity and self-motivation
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT /Business decision support to global companies
- Preferred but not a must: Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets per territory
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- German language skills and proficiency in English a must
- Preferably Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:27473
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.