France Security Consultant - Associate Director
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
IT Strategy Consulting - Security/Cyber Security
Due to current success, Gartner is in the process of expanding its high-performance EMEA Security Consulting practice. The EMEA Security practice helps our clients in all industries to improve their overall security postures and strategies in the constantly evolving digital world in which they operate.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully defining and delivering their strategic security initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, building and enhancing the Gartner brand with security leaders across our clients
- Building, enhancing and maintaining your own brand in the security profession and amongst your peers
- Involvement in all aspects of the consulting sales cycle from lead qualification through to delivery assurance of security engagements
- Having the ability to sell security consulting engagements
- Ability to think and act independently
- Being a subject matter expert in various technical security domains (e.g., Cyber SOC, DevSecOps, Cloud Security Architecture…) and leading cybersecurity technologies (e.g. IAM IGA, CASB, PAM, threat intelligence, VM, SIEM, SOAR, XDR…)
- Designing security architectures and developing technology master plans (TMP)
- Managing the coordination and communication of key findings and results of engagements, supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the France Security & Risk Practice Lead including recruitment, and development.
- Working closely with the Security & Risk Practice KI Lead enhancing Gartner solutions
- Maintaining an expertise and currency in industry technologies and market direction
- Managing the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
- Managing and mentoring all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of engagements
- Developing, building and maintaining board-level client relationships.
- Contributing to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- Proven security consulting and integration project experience – essential.
- Technical hands on security exposure and experience - essential
- Relevant security qualifications e.g. MSC Information Security or CISSP– highly desirable.
- Proven track record of helping to achieve sales targets - essential
- Senior consulting experience from cybersecurity consulting firm – highly desirable
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – essential
- Willingness to travel – essential
- Fluent in French and English – essential
Job Requisition ID:48484
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.