Travel and Expense Specialist
Travel and Expense Specialist
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
Responsible for supporting the administration of Gartner’s global corporate credit card program and expense reimbursement process.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily support to associates for corporate card and expense inquiries
- Process global corporate card applications
- Liaise with corporate card vendor to resolve issues
- Monitor various metrics for a healthy card and expense program such as delinquencies, terminations, delayed manager approval
- Educate associates on travel & expense reimbursement processes
- Drive continuous improvement by supporting management initiatives and developing & documenting new processes
- Understand global T&E processes and interdependencies to assist with global consistency and efficiency initiatives
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree preferred or Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 yrs of experience working in travel & expense, finance, or similar business functions
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures or ERP systems
- Must have a strong can-do, no limits, Winner mindset
- Willingness to learn new skills and take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels while considering cultural differences
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in a proactive manner
- Ability to work in a fast- paced, high-pressure environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:33704
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.