Sales Opportunities in Ft Myers, Florida for Veterans & Transitioning Military Members
Gartner is the world s leading information technology research and advice company. We build trust-based relationships with thousands of clients and provide them with the technology-related insight they need to make the right decisions, every day.
Gartner is proud to partner with our military veterans as you to take the next step in your career, one that offers uncapped earning potential and unlimited growth opportunity.
We offer the opportunity to grow professionally and tap into potential that exists outside of predetermined career paths. No matter what role you might hold at Gartner, you will be surrounded by driven, team-oriented colleagues who have a passion for ideas and service.
What we offer:
At Gartner, you will work with driven people, do challenging, ground-breaking work, make an impact alongside an industry leader, grow without limits and soak up the perks.We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Our sales organization drives our double-digit growth rates and is expanding quickly. We work with you and offer relocation assistance to help make this opportunity a reality. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!Our success depends on helping you reach your personal and professional goals and deliver strong results.
At Gartner you ll work with talented people and industry thought leaders in a challenging, stimulating environment that offers:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Uncapped commissions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited growth potential
- Top-tier benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Available Sales Opportunities:
- Account Manager - Small and Midsize Business
- Account Manager - Event Sales
- Account Manager - Digital Marketing
- Business Development Manager
What you ll need:
- 1-8 years sales experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Know about what motivates you to be the best every day
We are a people business that promotes bold ideas and intellectual courage. Our associates reflect our core values:
- Integrity. Do the right thing.
- Objectivity. Be independent and unbiased in everything we do.
- No-limits mindset. See opportunities where others don't. Never settle for status quo.
- Collaboration. Work in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Results. Execute consistently using global best practices.
Join Our Southwest Florida location:
Home to more than 1,700 associates, our Fort Myers campus is our fastest-growing location in North America and is the second largest Gartner office in the U.S. With vast potential, your career with Gartner can take you anywhere you want to go.
You ll love our Southwest Florida location. State of the art facilities, world-class beaches, abundant supply of outdoor activities (golfing, kayaking, scuba diving, hiking, shopping), affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why this area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
Job Requisition ID:G16318
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.