Retention Programs Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Lead actions through cross-functional influencing skills on the largest renewals across Gartner; implement programs that will help Gartner’s retention and growth strategy
- Regularly contribute to actionable ideas and lead presentations in planning sessions and strategy meetings with leaders in sales, service, product, and research teams on renewal risk mitigation
- Build upon work for high leverage CXO meetings, and help innovate further on the process/ content
- Ensures strong relationships with client value managers, account teams, and our Strategy and Service Operations Team to build strong business cases for renewal and growth of large deals and to drive innovation
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analyses to help solve Gartner’s retention and growth challenges; work with cross-functional teams to implement solutions
- Drive innovations on tools to improve quality and productivity, and on scaling the team’s current operational model of support
- Work on change management initiatives to ensure adoption of the tools and processes
- Own your actions, measure progress and lead initiatives/ complex projects to completion with action-driven insights
- Provides coaching and feedback to Sales and Service Delivery (SDA) teams on service and retention best practices to improve accounts or teams’ performance
- Provides recommend actions based on insights from retention analysis that improve retention
Professional Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills to develop clear direction and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in completing complex analyses and solving challenging business problems as a business analyst/ consultant at a top-tier consulting firm, investment banking associate or strategy analyst for a leading company
- A track record of using interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, manage resources across different organizations, and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to influence leaders to drive business initiatives and outcomes
- Ability to synthesize complex problems into simple, concise statements/ core messages, and present/ communicate to key stakeholders and clients
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Forward thinking ability in order to anticipate and mitigate risks to client retention
- Analytical and proficient in MS Office suite, including Excel and Powerpoint, and can clearly present and articulate through PPT
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits including full medical, dental, and vision starting day one, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, wellness rewards, 20 days of paid time-off, etc. Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.comJob Requisition ID:52792
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.