Research Client Services Specialist, (RES)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values Expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Research Engagement Services (RES) Specialists provide world-class service, engaging directly with clients, prospects and vendors to coordinate requests with Gartner Research & Advisory Experts. Successful Specialists demonstrate a passion for client service, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn with a high degree of ambition and drive. In the role of RES Specialist, you will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Expert community to problem solve around our clients most pressing technology and business-related questions and challenges.
On a typical day you will:
- Experience an upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a client focused mindset are central to our values
- Collaborate and build strong working relationships with the Gartner Research & Advisory Expert community
- Have professional development and growth opportunities
- Receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree or local equivalent (preferred)
- Strong interest in business and technology along with a willingness to learn
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
You’re great at:
- Communication and have excellent written and verbal skills
- Time management and are detail-oriented
- Proficient with business systems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental), charity match, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Job Requisition ID:34069
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.