Research Client Services Specialist, (RES)
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Research Specialist to join our Research Engagement Services team in our Fort Myers Office. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Analyst Community to problem solve by answering clients most pressing technology related questions and challenges.
A typical day might look like:
• Complete 12+ client requests or inquires daily, utilizing phone and email systems
• Building strong relationships with Gartner’s Research Analyst community to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience for internal & external clients
• Collaborate with peers to identify Gartner Research and Resources that support clients requests
• Continually stay abreast of new research and content areas, working towards becoming a subject matter expert
You may have:
• Bachelor's, Associates degree, OR technical school required AND 1+ years of professional experience
• Strong interest in technology industry and willingness to learn
• Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
You’re great at:
• Passion for customer service
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
• Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
• Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
• Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
Job Requisition ID:34069
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.