What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Consult the Board Program Manager
Gartner is a leading research and advisory company, providing information, advice, and tools to business leaders from more than 15,000 enterprises globally. The Gartner Research Board (GRB) delivers these services to Global CIOs and technology leaders in the world’s largest companies. GRB clients become part of the GRB membership community, and Consult the Board is GRB’s platform to promote, enable, and facilitate collaboration and best practices sharing within the community. Our goal is to help clients address their challenges more effectively and efficiently, increase the pace of implementation, and avoid costly missteps.
Consult the Board Program Managers collaborate with service delivery partners inside the GRB and directly with GRB client organizations to understand clients’ priorities and challenges and to align research and services that will help clients transform their organizations. The services Consult the Board delivers include curating research that responds to clients’ needs, initiating new research efforts directly in response to clients’ questions, and creating peer exchanges for clients to workshop their challenges with one another.
- Curating research: Consult the Board Program Managers review Gartner’s and the GRB’s research archives to identify research that answers clients’ questions. They synthesize research from several different sources into targeted packages that can be easily consumed by C-level executives.
- Initiating new research: At the core of the Consult the Board service is a survey platform that enables clients to pose questions to their peers in the GRB community. Consult the Board Program Managers collaborate with internal partners, clients, and subject matter experts on clients’ teams to write surveys that reflect the questions clients have and the outcomes they are trying to achieve. Program Managers track the performance of surveys, provide guidance to analysts who produce the survey results, and present survey results to clients.
- Creating peer exchanges: Consult the Board Program Managers create and facilitate opportunities for clients to engage directly with one another, for example, by organizing opportunities for two or more clients to discuss a shared interest in a “roundtable” format, by facilitating “burning issues” sessions where groups of clients share challenges and get feedback from one another in real time, and by supporting other events where we bring clients together to engage with one another (e.g., by notetaking, facilitating sessions, creating deliverables containing event takeaways, etc.).
- Consult the Board Program Managers are responsible for tracking client engagement with the Consult the Board service, reporting engagement trends, and escalating opportunities and challenges to GRB service delivery partners. Consult the Board Program Managers are also responsible for building relationships with senior individuals on clients’ teams who serve as the central interface for clients’ engagement with the Consult the Board service.
- As part of the GRB Research team, Consult the Board Program Managers collaborate with research analysts at GRB to ensure GRB’s research is aligned with the client community’s most important priorities, create research surveys, and support research delivery to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years work experience
- Demonstrated primary and secondary research skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Sophisticated professional presentation and confidence talking to clients in both one-to-one and group settings
- Entrepreneurial / willing to take risks and try new things
- Familiarity with large enterprise technology usage and trends is preferred, but not required. Candidates must, however, be curious and interested in learning about the intersection of technology and large, global enterprises.
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.