About this role:
Our mission is to drive sales productivity and we are in search of a product manager to make it easy for Sales Managers/ VPs to manage their business so they can crush their goals. The right person has the ability to develop trust-based relationships and move towards the important vs. the interesting. Having a strong goal-orientation (vs. a task-orientation) and deep empathy will help you navigate our organization to create distinctive value for Sales while strengthening your internal brand and career growth. Salesforce productivity is Gartner’s mission critical priority and this is a high profile role on the team that will make it happen at scale. If you are excited about the challenge of driving strategy within a fast-moving environment - this is the role for you.
- Product Manager of the technical solution that help Sales Managers and Leaders effectively manage their businesses and reinforce the global adoption of programs proven to drive productivity.
- Design for users by communicating directly with Sales Manager, Sales Leaders, SBAs and other stakeholders to fully understand users’ workflows, mindsets, and experiences using territory planning tools. Examples include
- User tests of prototypes and live software to identify improvements.
- Continuously interview and survey critical stakeholder to incorporate client feedback into requirements, designs and feature roadmaps.
- You generate enthusiasm for new products by leading client demos.
- Work directly with IT using an agile development methodology. You are responsible for documenting feature requirements in user stories clearly and comprehensively. You address questions quickly. While you might not have programming experience, you are savvy with technology, understanding databases, cloud-based software and web development.
- Define and deliver comprehensive change management and training programs to ensure all stakeholders understand the benefits of new features. You are responsible for driving global adoption of your product to 900+ Sales Leaders.
- Work closely with the Director, GSPM to fully integrate your products into the overall GSPM platform.
- 5 plus years of experience in a business environment – involving business analytics to solve challenging business problems, analyzing and improving operations or project management
- Outstanding project management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to work in a matrix environment and manage project through influence/without direct control
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including PowerPoint presentation development and delivery
- Experience delivering and supporting B2B solution and fully understand the dynamic of people, process and technology
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Finance, Engineering or other quantitative discipline required. MBA a plus.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:23081
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.