Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Sr. Systems Administrator
Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Sr. System Analyst
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Gartner Procure to Pay team with operational enhancements, system support, and special projects.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for implementation activities and day to day management of P2P systems and procedures including contract management database, Docusign, RFP tools, and other systems TBD.
- Collaborate with various teams in the Procure to Pay group to identify and implement process improvements
- Manage the Vendor Contracts mailbox and work with Commodity Managers to create new Deal Records, store physical contracts and field internal Gartner associate questions on process and policy
- Manage open system issues and liaise with IT to find timely solutions
- Lead Annual Small Business Administration/GSA Reporting and Goal Setting for Gartner
- Special projects as required
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree – Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- 3 years + experience with systems and processes. Familiarity with Apptus, Scout RFP, Lodging Logistics, and Spend Analytics a plus!
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Passion and interest in technology that translates into high business acumen
- Intermediate Excel skill including pivot tables and basic formulas
- Effective influencing, presentation and listening skills
- Detail Oriented, analytical and organized
- Strong customer service mindset and talent for anticipating customer needs
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:26631
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.