Portal Specialist - Fluent in Spanish
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
As a Portal Specialist you will be responsible for receiving and translating Gartner system invoices into various Client external billing portals. In this non-client facing role, you will have the opportunity to partner closely with our Order Management and Collections teams, as well as our payment portal vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Receive finalized invoices delivered by the Order Management Team to be processed through various Client e-billing systems.
- Own the full scope of electronic billing for assigned clients, resulting in accurate e-billing to client and payment from client.
- Maintain notes in invoice software for all invoices submitted.
- Audit ledgers for discrepancies or errors
- Notify Collections with the details of any confirmations, rejection notifications and payment notifications.
- Work with various Help Desk’s to resolve system or portal issues.
- Manage payment portal vendor relationship to ensure portal maintenance and notification of changes, enhancements, etc.
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of professional experience with strong technical and systems background
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Software
- Preferred: invoice software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels and all countries and cultures within the organization
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 15,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:43147
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.