Manager, Newsletters & Reprint
Manager, Custom Newsletters and Reprints (CNR) oversees a team of Program Managers to ensure the End User Programs & Client Partner servicing strategy and contractual obligations are achieved. The CNR team manager is responsible for client retention, client satisfaction and process improvements for the efficient and effective operation of the team.
• Supports a vision for this team that aligns to Gartner’s long term strategy for High Tech vendors on client satisfaction, account retention, profitability, operational efficiency, and quality across service lines.
• Creates servicing roadmap for Reprint product growth by developing new methods of critical thinking, strategy assessment, and problem solving skills training with service associates.
• Establish clear expectations for value to be derived from client conversations and engagement strategy by leveraging current top performer bright spots and enhancing existing service associate call feedback mechanisms.
• Defines and implements initiatives geared towards improving service associate efficiency, internal business process and account value measures to deliver incrementally higher levels of client satisfaction and retention.
• Expands existing business relationships with sales and product partners through frequent communication, presentations and account performance tracking metrics to ensure client retention risk is recognized and actioned.
Bachelor’s degree required, Major in Business or IT preferred.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in vendor/customer service management; supervisory, budget control and project management experience.
• Strong market research, data analysis, problem-solving and strategic planning skills
• Detailed knowledge of major technology areas.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
• The ability to liaise professionally with clients
• Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation & negotiation skills
• Ability to drive consensus among various internal stakeholders, including executive management
Job Requisition ID:37503
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.