About this role:
Manage an international team of direct and indirect collectors to ensure clients pay to terms, resolve complex collections issues and recover delinquent invoices. Responsible for annual global cash collections of approximately $1.0B. Hire, train and develop global collections team. Partner with global sales management / deal hub / legal to evaluate Client’s creditworthiness and decide / recommend new business opportunities, collection strategies and escalate severe delinquencies to outside counsel and MVP CFS to cancel services. Provide weekly / monthly reports and metrics to sales and finance management.
What you’ll do:
• Decide creditworthiness of new and renewing business opportunities with sales. Review non-standard terms and billing schedule requests and provide recommendations to sales or decline. Provide updated language, calculation of credits for re-writes & recommendations for edits before submission to Client
• Manage collections team to meet & exceed monthly & quarterly cash collection, delinquency & DSO targets.
• Manage collections team to prepare & provide in depth analysis on the client status of the various stages of delinquency & making recommendations to Sales & CFS management on solutions to dispute & escalate activity to legal.
• Prepare & provide key metrics & collection results pertaining to team targets on cash collection & delinquency goals to CFS management.
• Present CFS collections requirements to Sales new hire training classes & facilitate presentations throughout the year of process improvement to increase productivity & efficiency for Sales.
• Hire, train and develop all collections associates to meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
• Understand & adhere to all corporate guidelines for pricing, legal, product, Gold Notes, SOX & country specific laws.
• Partner with all business units to continually improve processes and relationships to increase productivity.
• Master all collections process through iCollections combining collection efforts via phone & email to the Client.
• Coordinate with the GEMS & the Order Management teams to validate Clients outstanding balance and authorize the refunding of any overpayment coordinating with Cash Applications.
• Identify Client issues early & escalate to finance and sales management.
• Provide recommendations for enforcing terms or preparing a payment plan directly with the Client.
• Authorize credit memos and ensure accurate coding depending upon the nature of the credit.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 10 or more years of related office experience in one of the following areas: Customer Service, Collections, or Sales Support.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Software.
• Oracle & a CRM system knowledge a plus;
• Excellent oral & written communication skills;
• Excellent ability to communicate & present with a diverse audience at various levels & all countries & cultures within the organization;
• Excellent listening skills;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Excellent initiative;
• Excellent tenacious approach to collecting debts quickly.
• Excellent ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment;
• Excellent time management skills & excellent ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal & tact skills;
• Excellent team player & coach;
• Excellent ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships & excellent ability to retain & grow those relationships.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:38540
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.