- Job Description
The purpose of this role is primarily focused on the creation, delivery, and execution of identified core learning deliverables and experiences that are viewed as key requirements to help drive the success of Executive Programs (ExP) in achieving the retention and growth priorities. This role will require a collaborative and growth mindset to ensure successful partnering with internal business unit stakeholders as well as other BU learning & development professionals to ensure a consistent approach and messaging across all training within Gartner. This role will be responsible for an end-to-end approach to creating learning experiences based on using the ADDIE, or similar, development frameworks and will be accountable across every stage of the process to ensure a successful deliverable that meets ExP leadership expectations and produces desired business impact.
- Ability to work with internal subject matter experts to identify business needs and the best practices that model the behaviors/habits that will form the desired future state of ExP service delivery.
- Ability to determine and document the appropriate training plan that would be required to deliver against business requirements.
- Develop and project manage highly complex training projects.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, tools, and best practices including external vendors that can enhance training programs.
- Ability to work with internal subject matter experts during the development of training curriculums and training plans using a variety of methods (mentoring, coaching, classroom, on-the-job, eLearning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
- Gather feedback from stakeholders during the design process to ensure the development of highly relevant and impactful content.
- Create engaging learning and course content that will deliver against desired training outcomes
Optimize engagement, participation, and understanding by the target audience across a variety of mediums (audio, video, simulation, role plays, games etc.)
- Develop e-Learning production scripts, storyboards, and quizzing based on project requirements.
- Use creative, agile, and learning techniques to develop materials with pace while meeting the highest quality standards
- Manage project delivery in line with “on time/ on budget” requirements
- Deliver and present training materials to target audiences with a focus on an agile style that may require alteration to maximize impact
- Continually gather feedback and input from ExP leadership, stakeholders, and training survey results to determine the overall effectiveness of training materials
- Partner with the Service Delivery Enablement team to create criteria/surveys used to assess the learner performance and comprehension levels
- BA degree in IT, Business, Marketing, Instructional Design, Education Technology or similar with an M.Ed., or similar, preferred
- Must be proficient with content management across mediums & platforms
- Experience in running analytics to quantify the success of learning campaigns and presenting findings to an executive audience
- E-learning & multimedia design / development skills
- Can facilitate training sessions when called upon
- Must be comfortable handling training logistics and administration
- Prior business experience: 5 years of experience in corporate instructional design and 2-5 years of service delivery experience is preferred
- Experience in writing effective instructional text, and audio and video scripts
- Experience in course development
- Experience/understanding in visual design skills with ability to storyboard
- Knowledge of course development software
- Knowledge of at least one Learning Management System (ideally Cornerstone)
- Knowledge of at least one eLearning development software (ideally Articulate, Adobe, Ceros)
- Tenacity, accountability, sense of urgency, results oriented
- Hands-on curriculum development experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage programmatic execution on all project efforts
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time whilst ensuring successful delivery of the agreed training plan
- Willing to accept full accountability across all projects assigned
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to partner and work with a variety of Business Unit roles
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders to ensure buy-in and adoption
- Strong team player, willing to share ideas and information with peers and business leaders
- Willingness to develop visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) would be highly desirable
- Growth Mindset / sees problems as opportunities
Job Requisition ID:35565
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.