French Speaking Client Manager
- Partner with the senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure our C-level client base receive value against the services they have purchased
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients
- Interpret and deliver customized research
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly interaction with clients, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services • Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- French language fluency required
- 3+ years of business experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- IT industry experience preferred, with a client focus
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Proven client relationship management skills at a senior level
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology
What we offer: • An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values • Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company • World class training and coaching. Gartner provides a culture of coaching and continuous learning to ensure you are set up for success
• The opportunity to impact organization s most critical priorities and working directly with the C-level Community • Gartner offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
What makes Gartner Client Services a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a Gartner Client Services associate, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing client support across several product lines. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they are engaged and receiving value from their purchased Gartner services. You will proactively work with your clients to understand their current critical initiatives, aligning Gartner research and expertise directly to those initiatives. Client Services associates help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention. Gartner is the industry leader, achieving consistent double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions through business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and strong career development. If you are driven, with a passion for service and enjoy working in a supportive, high performing team, Gartner is right for you.
About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:46718
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.