Financial Analyst, Variable Compensation
Financial Analyst, Variable Compensation
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
The Financial Analyst, Variable Compensation will prepare analysis and reporting of sales performance data for all business units. Additionally, Financial Analysts will audit and visualize data, resolve a variety of inquiries, and manage projects that improve processes and/or systems.
What you’ll do:
- Provide reporting and detailed analyses to help business leaders make timely, fact-based decisions.
- Participate in complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing.
- Perform data audits and ensure processes allow for consistent and accurate reporting.
- Efficiently gather data, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and succinctly communicate analyses in a language understood by business leaders across multiple disciplines within an organization.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Experience utilizing Power BI, Tableau, other dashboarding experience.
- Proven track record of driving change in reporting, processes, and technology.
- Exceptional analytical skills especially for identifying root causes of problems.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance and positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; significant quantitative coursework required.
- Ability to understand and articulate compensation plans and work with team to create accurate and efficient formulas and processes
- Ability to quickly master new and complex content.
- Ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources.
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in proactive manner.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Interest in constant performance improvement and comfort with change.
- Excellent organization, prioritization & time management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:46813
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.