Director, CPG - HT
Persona of an Ideal Candidate
- A top notch problem solver: bring a no limits mindset to everything we do, be hypothesis-driven and have a linear thought process
- An effective collaborator and People leader with strong personal and interpersonal skills: are self-aware, have active listening skills, are able to express effectively and be able to build relationships
- Naturally curious, committed to constantly learning, are forward-looking and a go-getter!
- Possess the strategic acumen to connect the dots across various initiatives and stakeholder perspectives in sales and product teams to drive an aligned and integrated solution
- Lead a group of high performing High Tech Client Partners for our North America region
- Drive Client Partner priorities to support business needs at regional level in order to achieve regional retention targets and financial metrics set for the region
- Proactively identify value-add activities, areas of opportunity to enhance the client experience, and overall operational efficiencies that support the business
- Coach and develop Client Partner team managers and associates to develop knowledge about business priorities, online content and tools in order to continuously increase capabilities and drive improvement to Client Partner practices
- Organize and manage work stream content, mitigate risk, develop action items, monitor resource and budget allocations and track closure and successful delivery of predetermined outcomes
- Maintain strong partnerships with Internal Partners to ensure close alignment and collaboration on retention and local initiatives
- Create policies and processes in support of the strategic direction of Gartner and the Client Partner Group
- Lead efforts across region(s) to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues and initiatives/processes to drive up client retention by offering superior client service
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is preferred
- 10-15 years of business experience, including 5-10 years in Finance, Business Operations and/or Management
- Demonstrate strong team building & people leadership skills by developing more junior team members through coaching
- Adept at managing internal and external key stakeholders; able to drive change in the organization
- Experience in driving both innovation and operational efficiencies through new/improved tools and processes
- Excellent time and project management skills with ability to track projects' key performance indicators (e.g. budgets, progress against time-lines, team health)
- Experience in leading and collaborating with key stakeholders on major client development opportunities to structure offerings for client impact
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible double digit growth
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces
Job Requisition ID:32050
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.