Administrative Services: Provide administrative and professional best practice services and support to increase analyst effectiveness. This includes independently and proactively scheduling calls/managing calendars; travel & expense management; office/home office support; assisting with logistics; on-boarding new associates; knowledge and proactive support of Gartner tools; and other ad-hoc administrative requests as needed.
- Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
- React promptly and follow-through on all requests (e.g. acknowledging receipt of requests within the same day and setting expectations for delivery of request).
- Be proactive by reaching out to all aligned associates you support on a regular basis.
Project Support Services: Provide support for special assignments working at the direction of the Team Manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
- Working with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentations.
- Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, support branded research documents (Magic Quadrants and companion research; Market Guides; Hype Cycles; Cool Vendors, etc.).
- Support agenda management when appropriate.
- Ad-hoc project support and other special assignments.
- Associate degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent + work experience (3+ years) required
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment - preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Possessing a solid understanding and usage of databases, analysis tools, standard reporting tools is a plus
- Experience with general office equipment such as printer, copier, telephone equipment, etc.
- Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 12+ associates based in NA & EMEA)
- Experience handling multiple priority projects or tasks
- Self-starter – must be able to own, manage, and complete projects and special assignments with little instruction
- Candidate must possess strong critical thinking, interpersonal and collaborative skills
Job Requisition ID:38269
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.