Consulting Order Specialist
About this role:
Provide reporting analytics to key stakeholders to increase client retention. Increase productivity and performance of all new hires in Consulting via various training methods. Review contracts for accuracy and provide recommendations to ensure compliance with established SOX policy, Accounting policy and country specific law. Process contracts, revision requests, and invoices through Oracle and the order entry system timely and accurately.
What you’ll do:
• Review order packages for accuracy and compliance within booking guidelines, SOX, contractual language, pricing, rate cards, risk management, country specific laws and pricing.
• Understand and adhere to all corporate guidelines for pricing, legal, penalties, discounts, termination /out-clauses, risk management, product/service, SOX and country specific laws.
• Review and validate for compliance non-standard statements of work with Consultants before presenting to Client; provide updated language, calculation of credits for takedowns / transfers and recommendations for edits or further approvals before submission to Client.
• Complete Consulting Order Process Checklist. Work with all business units if approvals and key data are missing ensuring Gartner maximizes sales bookings for the month / quarter.
• Enter all specific Client / Sales/Consulting data into Oracle / OPI system, update and maintain engagements and invoice clients in accordance with the contractual terms.
• Process manual billing each month and follow up with Sales/Consultants/Clients for Purchase Orders and for signed agreements for letter of intent bookings.
• Electronically file all emails and contractual documentation in Alfresco.
What you’ll need:
• High School Diploma required Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 5 or more years of related office experience in one of the following areas:
• Customer Service, Sales Support, General Accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Oracle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to communicate and present with confidence to a diverse audience at various levels and all countries and cultures within the organization;
• Excellent listening skills;
• World class customer service skills;
• Initiative to do additional tasks;
• Excellent ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while retaining patience;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships and excellent ability to retain and grow those relationships.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:44309
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.