When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Initiate contact with the Client to ensure the Client pays for services within the terms of the contract. Evaluate Client’s credit history to review, approve, recommend terms for new business or escalate to sales, management, outside counsel if delinquent. Support sales when client dispute invoices or requires supporting documentation/ preparation of a statement. Maintain collections history in Oracle – iCollections.
What you’ll do:
- Understand and adhere to all corporate guidelines for pricing, legal, product, Gold Notes, SOX and country-specific laws.
- Evaluate credit history, review and help prepare Sales Agreements with Sales for non-standard terms before presenting to Client; provide updated language, calculation of credits for re-writes and recommendations for edits or further approvals before submission to Client.
- Start collections process through iCollections automating collections workflows and combining collection efforts via phone and email to the Client.
- Coordinate with the GEMS and the Order Management teams to validate Clients outstanding balance or refund any overpayment coordinating with Cash Applications
- Identify Client issues early and escalate to management and sales.
- Provide recommendations for enforcing terms or preparing a payment plan directly with the Client.
- Meet and exceed all monthly and quarterly targets.
- Electronically invoice and collect through Clients web portals.
- Preparation of credit memos and accurate coding depending upon the nature of the credit.
- Provide monthly reports to management and Sales on all balances >$10K 60 days + delinquent.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3 or more years of related office experience in one of the following areas: Customer Service, Collections, Sales Support.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Software. Oracle and a CRM system knowledge a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in French and English.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience at various levels and all countries and cultures within the organization.
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status-quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:44026
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.