Product Client Manager
The role of the Product Client Manager is to serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner for senior business leaders within our clients’ organizations. Product Client Manager guide and consult our clients through their market and product strategies, recommending and aligning Gartner resources to key clients’ needs such as accelerate time to market, mitigate risks (failure of products), pricing of their solutions and to evolve a product portfolio.
You’ll be successful in the Product Client Manager role if you are highly collaborative, communicate clearly and effectively, have a passion for client service, are comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives and have an understanding of Product Lifecycle including the drivers for new products and qualification criteria between the stages.
- Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience
- Identify client’s most urgent initiatives and links those initiatives with the best resources in Gartner in a timely manner
- Team with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence clients to take action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative advanced analytics techniques to analyse data, problem solve and find solutions that help our clients make the right decisions.
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems utilizing tools such as Python and R
- Surface insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization utilizing tools such as Power BI
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
- 1-3 years of previous experience (or new graduate with applicable internship)
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialty in either Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Data Analytics is required
- Master’s degree in Engineering Management, IT/Analytics, or MBA highly preferred
- Passion for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytic, and communications skills
- Technology background is welcomed, but not required.
Please include your transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable) and standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, etc.) when applying.
Job Requisition ID:33423
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.