Client Engagement Specialist
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology? Would you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Engagement Specialist to join our Client Services Organization in our state of the art Center of Excellence (COE) in Fort Myers. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Conducting interactive website walkthroughs with new clients to drive early engagement and re-enforce the value of our services
- Providing website demonstrations to clients prior to upcoming renewals
- Leveraging strategic communication mediums in order to recruit senior executives to attend annual meetings
- Managing meeting retention process to ensure annual meetings are consistently well attended
- Building strong relationships with sales and account management team to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support
- Adhering to team SLA’s and following process for client interactions
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
You may have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Passion for customer service
- Previous experience working in the technology industry
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
- Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work space
Job Requisition ID:36931
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.