Business Development Executive
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
What we do:
Gartner partners with C-suite executives across all industries to provide market research and best practices and advisory services, enabling them to address their business-critical decisions through data-driven research. Gartner has experienced almost a decade worth of double-digit growth, which demonstrates how Gartner has succeeded in helping businesses navigate their mission-critical priorities.
About the role:
The Business Development Executive is an office-based sales role responsible for developing and acquiring new clients to Gartner. The territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts with revenue targets between $50 million - $750 million per annum.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organizations
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Convert viable prospects to active Gartner clients (members), leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 2 – 6 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
- Experience selling IT, staffing/recruiting or professional services solutions highly preferred
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
Job Requisition ID:35878
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.