Associate Principal Analyst (Digital Business Mastery), New Talent Lab, Gartner Research & Advisory
Who we are:
Gartner, the leading Research & Advisory firm, is now offering a development program targeted for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights! Gartner’s New Talent Lab is a program designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth. You will embark on an 18-36 month learning journey centered on investing in YOU.
What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
- You will work in our largest regional office located in sunny southwest Florida, surrounded by the best and the brightest minds in your fields.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Principal Analyst you will meet with clients every day, via video conference and eventually onsite, given client demand. As an analyst, you will engage with clients to support their most challenging business initiatives, ultimately helping them to make the right decisions for their role and their business. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply. You will collaborate with peers and become a published author on Gartner.com showcasing your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Analyst.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Provide advice to executive leaders on their strategy in response to digital business disruption and emerging technology trends
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas, through peer collaboration from your Digital Leaders team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
What you’ll need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, management practices. Gartner Analysts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
- Subject matter familiarity in business management, business model innovation, financial management, and executive leadership
- Help us see the future & be creative. You must be a lifelong learner with foundational knowledge and experience in business strategy and leadership.
- Knowledge of what drives digital business success
- Familiarity with the business models and strategies of digital business giants such as Google, Alibaba, Amazon, and Tencent
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and their relevance to business strategy
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of a company's performance.
- Intellectual Agility. Analytical thinker with the ability to process and understand information quickly, diagnose the issue in order to take positions and make actionable intelligent recommendations.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
- Communication. Can engage in clear, effective dialogue on complex concepts, and communicate them with poise.
- Leadership and Influence. Persuades, encourages, or gains the support of others and causes them to take action.
- Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement of self and clients
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embrace feedback.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a research or technology related role
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience in a business related subject (e.g. business administration, finance, and marketing). MBA Preferred.
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
What you’ll get:
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Unlimited growth potential
- Top-tier benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organizations most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:29821
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.