Associate Principal Analyst (IT Finance, Economics, Value & Risk), Gartner Research & Advisory
Associate Principal Analyst – IT Finance, Economics, Value & Risk
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. Gartner is built upon the foundation of an incredible team of over 1,100 expert analysts, who provide clients with objective and actionable insight through written research, advisory calls, Gartner events and consulting support.
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner has established a new associate-level Research Analyst Lab located in our Ft. Myers Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting new team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly support clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions. High-performing analysts in our Ft. Myers Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
As a member of the Research Analyst Lab you will:
- Help top executives at leading organizations solve complex issues and achieve their mission-critical priorities
- Synthesize complex information into concise and dynamic must-have written research
- Conduct compelling advisory calls with our clients to contextualize Gartner’s research and provide actionable advice
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment working closely with global research teams.
Our location: Fort Myers, FL
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida (Ft. Myers), location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
If you possess the right mix of traits and skills below and would like to take your career to the next level with a rapidly growing company, then apply to join the Gartner Research Analyst Lab. Since writing is such an important aspect of this role, a concise and compelling cover letter is appreciated.
Who you are:
- Familiarity with budgets, financial statements
- Ability to review and comment on financial artifacts (budgets, scorecards)
- Understanding business fundamentals
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Data collection and analysis
- Ability to synthesize information, facts and data points to create insight for clients (in written and verbal)
- Ability to make the financial topic relevant and interesting to clients
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Polished communication skills (ability to talk with executives)
- Project and program management fundamentals
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced, matrixed, global environment
- Experience managing budgets, accounts or project costs
- Expertise can be as a practitioner or consultant
- Interaction with executives in corporate or public sector environment
- Experience reviewing/evaluating business proposals, contracts or business plans
- Experience working in an Finance or Accounting department
- Experience working with quantitative analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical experience (Finance, Accounting, Economics degrees preferred).
Job Requisition ID:29717
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.