Associate HR BU Partner
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
The HR Partner Organization at Gartner is highly progressive and innovative. It works strategically as a true partner to the business to achieve mission critical priorities and provide day to day support to leaders and the population.
What you’ll do as an Associate HR Business Partner:
- Manager Coaching – Provide 1:1 daily coaching to business leaders on a variety of topics relating to HR and the business.
- Employee Relations – Serve as primary point of contact for managers and associates in actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct investigations and provide recommendations based on findings/facts.
- Recruitment & Retention – Partner with Recruiting to ensure a conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Succession Planning – Support leadership preparation for OC and BU annual talent review sessions. Participate in BU talent reviews in order to help identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to minimize attrition.
- Compensation & Benefits – Participate in leading annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with BU leadership. Provide compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollment processes.
- Diversity & Inclusion - Help shape our diversity, inclusion and engagement efforts by executing important priorities, programs and projects in relation to D&I and help to embed them in our Business Unit Operating cadence.
What you’ll get:
- Highly respected and progressive Global Human Resources organization
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people-driven business
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo on a daily basis
- Exposure to industry leading training and development, encouraging you to continually grow
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Performance based recognition and rewards
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of related, progressive HR Partner experience, including 1:1 manager coaching, employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, performance management, recruitment partnering, and training and development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
- Strong written communication skills, including editing and proofreading skills. Prior experience creating effective Power Point decks required. Editorial, graphic design and/or formal communication experience a plus. Experience working with Excel is a plus.
Job Requisition ID:48155
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.