Associate Analyst; Marketing Technology (Remote)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Associate Principal Analyst, Marketing Technology and Emerging Trends, Gartner Research.
Who we are:
Gartner, the leading Research & Advisory firm, offers a development program targeted for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights! Gartner’s Talent Lab is a program designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth. You will embark on an 12-18 month learning journey centered on investing in YOU.
What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
- You will work in a collaborative setting with the best and brightest minds in your fields.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Principal Analyst you will meet with clients every day, via video conference. As an analyst, you will engage with clients to support their most challenging business initiatives, ultimately helping them to make the right decisions for their role and their business. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply. You will collaborate with peers and become a published author on Gartner.com showcasing your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Analyst.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Predict how Marketing Technology markets are developing, help clients in their selection process and assist vendors in overall market positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas, through peer collaboration from your marketing technology team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
What you’ll need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, management practices. Gartner Analysts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise in marketing technology and demonstrate understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market.
- Help us see the future & be creative. You must be a lifelong learner seeking increasing knowledge and experience in marketing technology
- An ability to apply Gartner methodologies to produce solo and collaborative branded research reports and other research notes across a variety of form factors.
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of a company's performance.
- Intellectual Agility. Analytical thinker with the ability to process and understand information quickly, diagnose the issue in order to take positions and make actionable intelligent recommendations.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
- Communication. Can engage in clear, effective dialogue on complex concepts, and communicate them with poise.
- Leadership and Influence. Persuades, encourages, or gains the support of others and causes them to take action.
- Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embraces feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement of self and clients
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embrace feedback.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a research or technology related role
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
What you’ll get:
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Unlimited growth potential
- Top-tier benefits
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organizations most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.