Administrative Contract Specialist
Administrative Contracts Specialist
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Contract Specialist will be responsible for the contract administration process for all Americas contracts. Additionally it is required to monitor and ensure compliance with the contract process for all business units they support i.e., Sales, Deal Hub, Consulting, Events, etc.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively process incoming requests from departments for assistance (Sales, CFS, Controller, Deal Hub, Corporate Pricing, Contracts Negotiators, Corporate Legal, Consulting, Events, Client Compliance, etc.). Manage the team Outlook inbox by ensuring emails are prioritized by urgency and importance once approvals are received.
- Manage all incoming Master and Order Agreements for 100% compliance (e.g., Research, Consulting, and Events business units). This includes, but is not limited to: 1. Input metadata into systems (OPI and Alfresco), 2. Document comparison and confirm for approvals, 3. Process signature, & 4. Process for uploading into systems.
- Signing authority for order agreements and 100% compliance with legal empowerment matrix.
- Ensure compliance with Gartner corporate policy regarding document administration, including any non-standard items, such as legal term changes, non-standard SDs, non-standard pricing, and non-standard billing terms have been approved.
- Execute any and all special ad hoc projects initiated to fulfill business requirements.
- Collaborate with global manager and global team to seek continuous improvement & innovation to department processes.
- Prepare instructive communications to and liaise with global Contracts Department, Client Financial Services, Sales teams in fulfilment of above responsibilities.
- Support of Contract Manager in providing first line of support to Sales on all issues relating to sales contracts and requests for contracts, escalating to senior staff as required
- Fair, honest, professional, friendly and collaborative approach with all stakeholders including remote team members and manager (Sales, Contract Negotiators, CFS, Corporate Legal, Client Compliance, etc.).
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience dealing with contract matters, client legal & procurements departments, as well as with Sales organization interaction.
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on department systems and document retrieval systems.
- Excellent communication skills developed in a sales driven environment, including strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Client-facing experience with commercial awareness.
- Experience analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools) and advanced Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong understanding of contracts.
- Effective public speaking, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and adaptability for the role, while displaying a sense of urgency to the business.
- Ability to work within a remote team (a multinational company experience would be preferred)
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:32217
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.