VP, Real Estate Operations
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
VP, Real Estate Operations
The VP, Real Estate Operations EMEA, is responsible for leading all office operations and services management for Gartner locations in EMEA. He/she is responsible for providing a superior and productive work environment in existing and future Gartner premises in these regions.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure safe, functional and comfortable working conditions at all Gartner in-region offices, contributing to associate productivity and retention
- Build and manage customer relationships with regional business and office leaders (GVP, MVP, VP, etc.)
- Manage all FM, Food, Mail, Reception, Conferencing, Moves/Adds/Changes and Security & Safety related services for all in-region offices with a strong focus on hospitality, user experience, wellness and sustainability
- Manage regional facilities, office support personnel budgets and expenses interacting with finance
- Manage and develop regional operations team(s) of external resources
- Manage vendor relationships with all external service providers and landlords who service our offices
- Collaborate across different Gartner functions (IT, HR, Communications, etc.) to deliver enhanced associate experience
- Build strong team spirit and culture across all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with global Security and Safety to minimize risk and manage crises
- Collaborate with Workforce Planning, Transactions and Capital Projects around the regional footprint strategy, workplace design, annual financial plans and periodic reporting
- Partner with IT organization on developing and implementing best in class technology platforms to ensure productivity and collaboration in offices minute 1 within associate arrival, and mitigate any disruptions throughout the work day.
- Practice and compliance to occupational safety regulation, address and resolve any workplace safety issues that may arise.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) required; graduate degree (MA/MS/MBA) and/or industry certification in hospitality, facility management or related fields preferred
- 10+ years of progressive management experience with proven ability to manage multi-location teams
- 5+ years of client service/hospitality experience
- 5+ years vendor management experience
- Experience on both client and vendor side preferred
- Strong customer focus, responsiveness, interaction and conflict resolution skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to prioritize self and team in a fast paced environment
- Space planning, building infrastructure, hospitality operations and vendor contracting knowledge
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Budgeting, financial analysis and business-case development skills
- Proactive problem solver with the ability and curiosity to understand customer, business and people
- Able to dedicate 20% to travel across the region 50%??
- Innovative and creative to enhance associate experience and service delivery effectiveness
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.