Analytics Guru - Customer/Social/Text/Web,, Flexible Location EMEA
Analyst will create Gartner research and analysis, communicate it to clients and support the sales force in new sales and client retention. The research provides insight, predictions and actionable advice to clients in the area of Customer Analytics, Social Analytics, Text Analytic and Web Analytics. This includes writing about, presenting and advising organizations about market trends, vendors, service providers, governance and best practices in various analytics domains.
- Conduct research and analysis in Customer Analytics, Social Analytics, Text Analytic and Web Analytics. Specific areas of focus will include strategy, best practices, market trends, technologies, vendors and service providers.
- Expertise in:
- Customer/Social/Text/Web analytics, management and deployment including infrastructures (SW+HW)
- Applying Customer/Social/Text/Web analytics to business problems and use cases
- Vendors selection and/or comparisons including cloud based services
- Significant applicable experience in related industry discipline and deep knowledge of a particular market, industry or role; deep understanding of both technology and industry to include the market, vendors, products and user strategies in specific areas.
- Preferred location: Europe
- Cover the specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas, while maintaining a view across a broad spectrum of the market, to produce innovative, thought-leading, impactful, analytically-deep, fact-based research.
- Lead the research process by identifying critical questions facing Gartner clients and crafting appropriate research methods to address them. Provide in-depth analysis based on extensive client input, collaboration with other Gartner analysts and personal experience.
- Drive client demand for Gartner’s research.
- Lead a body of research and be recognized in the industry as a subject matter expert – develop a following.
- Create and deliver high value presentations and other materials.
- Assist the Sales organization in selling and retention on any topic covered by the Analyst's team.
- Provide high quality and timely research peer review. Provide mentorship and support team members.
- Actively participate in or lead research community meetings to discuss research issues and collaborate effectively with peers.
- 10+ years of experience within the technology field. Will previously have held a leadership role within technology or business field
- Bachelor's Degree and/or advanced professional qualification(s) in related field. Proven record of academic achievement at highest level.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills; ability to explain complex ideas effectively.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to apply conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions.
- Strong project planning and management skills.
- Strong collaboration ethos.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills.
- Thought-leadership in establishing research positions in collaboration with a team of analysts.
- Ability to demonstrate research value leading to successful sales.
- Ability to provide focused one-day client engagements as a research area expert
- Dealing effectively with the press.
- Credibility as an industry leader to represent Gartner research methodology and strategies.
Job Requisition ID:36688
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.