Senior Administrator – Gartner Conference Sales
The Sr. Administrator acts independently to ensure that the operations of the EMEAI Exhibitor Sales department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of a MVP according to Company and Department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion and initiative.
- Create and type general correspondence, reports and presentations. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of copy.
- Interacts in a professional manner with senior executives internally and externally.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties.
- Creates spreadsheets and graphs and PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Demonstrates a proven ability to analyse data, research information, problem-solve and coordinate projects.
- Fully manages the calendar of the MVP and at times, other members of the Leadership team if needed.
- Coordinates detailed domestic and international travel arrangements and meetings.
- Schedules conference calls and video conferences – ensure the proper room and/or dial in arrangements are made.
- Participates in team meetings/conferences and other activities that improve processes and morale.
- Take meeting minutes as requested
- Understands the administrative role and provides support, mentoring and guidance to colleagues.
- Enters and reviews T&E submissions.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, advanced degree a plus.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement.
- Must have an excellent work ethic and high attention to detail
- Maintains a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
- Advanced problem solving, organisational and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be highly organised with good time management skills
Job Requisition ID:38118
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.