What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner,
you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and
intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client
interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased
insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant
learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical
priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers —
and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in
technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Under the supervision of a U.S.-based Manager, with mentoring from local office peer
Specialists and Coordinators, provide administrative support to assigned analysts in order
to maintain the analysts’ efficiency and effectiveness. The environment is fast-paced and
blends the combination of collaborative interactions and independent work.
Responsibilities of the role
Administrative Services: Responsibilities may include independently managing
calendars and schedules, scheduling meetings across multiple time zones, making travel
reservations, processing travel visas, coordinating equipment & supplies for offices/home
offices, assisting with on-boarding new analysts, and other administrative requests as
needed. Will be expected to learn and regularly utilize Gartner tracking and reporting
tools as appropriate.
- Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both
- internal and external clients;
- React promptly and follow-through on all requests;
- Proactively communicate with all associates you support on a regular basis; Serve as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business
- and reporting tools.
Project Support Services: Provide support for special assignments under the direction of a manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
- Assisting with ad hoc project support, e.g., conference / event coordination and other special assignments;
- Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, and support branded research studies.
- A Levels’ or equivalent with a minimum of five GCSEs grade C or higher (grade 4 or
- higher in the new GCSE structure), including English;
- 2+ years administrative experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with database report generation is desirable but not required;
- Excellent writing skills, strong mathematics skills, and an eye for detail;
- Some customer service experience (internal or external clients) is desirable;
- Must be flexible, cordial, poised, efficient, and work well with a wide variety of personalities.
Job Requisition ID:30253
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.